What conventions of the genre that you chose to base your final task on does this movie have? Some conventions that were similar to my final task and this movie are the camera angles used such as close-up shots or low angles. Another convention that I will use is a similar setting such as how the film decided to use an isolated setting to further enhance the feeling of suspense and danger. In the movie, there is also the use of natural lighting and ambient diegetic sounds that help with establishing the setting. What conventions of the genre did the movie have that you liked? I liked that the movie included a wide variety of camera angles. I like how the use of these various camera angles helped to set the mood of the scenes and highlight the emotions of the characters. I also enjoyed how the movie made use of different transitions to represent different things such as a change in time or locations. What conventions of the genre did the movie have that did not appeal to you and y...
Hello Media Study Crew, welcome back to the blog of the day! So far I have imported the pictures, media, and have began to play around with the audio. Today I went further in depth with the placement of the audios alongside the media. Along with that I started to touch on any of the effects and filters to see if I wanted to add any to my commercial. After choosing the audios that I felt best represented me I moved on to importing them. I then continued onto choosing which one I wanted to put first or if I wanted to try to blend them. I used a slight amount of time just mix matching the audios and seeing the way I liked it best. I chose the more upbeat parts for some of my videos that showed the social fun side of me. On the other hand I used the more slower pats of the songs to show me growing up, and more sentimental stuff. I was already finished playing around with the pictures and videos but I did slightly move them around to match the audios. I adjusted the lengths...
How is my Media Study Bloggers doing? I hope everything is well, but in todays blog I will be talking about the process of starting the editing of my music video. For my group, I am the assigned editor, since I know the most about editing. Since I will be editing, this will be a learning process for team including Michelle and Rose. We started editing today and are hopeful to finish the near future. My group and I first selected the best clips out of our numerous tries. This is because for each scene we had multiple tries, so we tried to select our favorite ones that would look the best for a music video. After selecting the clips, I imported them on CapCut. I chose CapCut because I a most familiar with it as I have used it before including on my commercial about myself. Because of my familiarity with it, the process of showing and explaining to my group was easier. I then imported my audio into CapCut, but first showed my group members. I did this by first screen recording ...
Comments
Post a Comment